Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Morrissey Swords

Morrissey has just released a compilation of recent b-sides entitled SWORDS. All b-sides are taken from his last 3 albums.

Tracks are :

"Good Looking Man About Town"
"Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice"
"If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me"
"Ganglord"
"My Dearest Love"
"The Never-Played Symphonies"
"Sweetie-Pie"
"Christian Dior"
"Shame Is The Name"
"Munich Air Disaster 1958"
"I Knew I Was Next"
"It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small"
"Teenage Dad On His Estate"
"Children In Pieces"
"Friday Mourning"
"My Life Is A Succession Of People Saying Goodbye"
"Drive-In Saturday"
"Because Of My Poor Education"

The limited edition includes 8 live tracks recorded in Warsaw.

Live tracks are :

"Black Cloud"
"I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris"
"I Just Want To See The Boy Happy"
"Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself"
"One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell"
"You Just Haven't Earned It Yet, Baby"
"Life Is A Pigsty"
"I'm OK By Myself"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home